- On the "Fear Management Scale" of 1-10, where would you rate yourself between 1 ("I'm often paralyzed by fear") and 10 ("I almost never let fear stop me")
- What lessons did you learn about fear as you were growing up? Was your family more fearless or fearful?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Which of the "high costs of fear" do you feel most keenly these days?
- What is one step you can take today to "feel the fear and do it anyway"?
Good questions to think about even if you didn't read Chapter 6. What do you Fear today?